Rabu, 29 September 2010

Way way better than little scratchers in stores.

Large Regular Cat Scratcher Style

Large Regular Cat Scratcher Style

We have three cats, which to me is 2.5 too many. Anyway, we have a flea problem this year. It's happened before but never anything like this.We've tried several products this summer, advantage, frontline etc and nothing has worked very well. We used capstar once on the dog years ago. I remember mostly what it cost.

This stuff had many good reviews and at a fraction of the price of capstar I had to try it. I am 100 percent impressed. Within 30 minutes you could tell the poor cats were feeling the effects of fleas in their death throes. They suffered like that for a little while but they are good now.

It is what is advertised as, instant flea death serum. It's not advertised or meant as a preventative or long term product. It works far better than I remember capstar working for the dog. I only wish this was available back then, it would have saved us some money. Vet wanted 25 per dose.

The capsule comes apart very easily to mix the contents into wet food. It's not one of those that you have to hack away at just to have it explode in a cloud of dust. Wet food has worked best for us. For those of you who have never tried getting a cat to swallow a pill, it's no a walk in the park. They grow an extra set of legs and their claws are magically tipped with carbide as soon as you think about trying it. just break open the capsule.

As much as the cats annoy me I still don't want to see them uncomfortable or unhealthy. This has helped very much and I wholeheartedly recommend it to any battling pet pests. Man, how I miss the dog after she went to the big dog park in the sky.

Get your Large Regular Cat Scratcher Style Now!

6 komentar:

  1. My cats love this product, I am so impressed with it. This is my second sofa... and I will have to buy a new one every years or so. They nap on it, play on it.. and of course run to it the first thing in the morning.

    BalasHapus
  2. I had a rough time finding a replacement for the 'couch' that my kitty 'The Simi' shredded. She loves this style so much. I would find some like it, but she wasn't at all interested. Finally found Simi's couch and she is so happy! Almost time to buy another. Nice thing about this style, it doesn't tip over like some of the others do. Doesn't roll to it's side, won't flip if they are running thru the house and jump on it. Very sturdy!

    BalasHapus
  3. This is a cheap cat scratcher that your cat will love! It comes with cat nip so you can sprinkle it on top of the sofa. Keep in mind that it is small so if you have a larger cat they may not fit in there. Oddly enough, my cat likes to lay half way on it and half way off.

    BalasHapus
  4. My big cats love this big scratcher!
    Thankfully it lasts quite a while because they scratch the heck out of it. Both sides!
    Can't go wrong with one of these big couch scratchers!!

    BalasHapus
  5. My cats love to scratch and to lay on these. They also look a lot cuter around the house than the simple cardboard scratchers in a box.

    BalasHapus