Sabtu, 18 September 2010

Great Christmas gifts!

Dark Fabric Shade Table Lamps

Dark Fabric Shade Table Lamps

I first got the headboard in parchment, the creamy white color, it was 14% off. However, it did not line up with my bed frame horizontally, and it left a big gap between the mattress and the bottom of the headboard (giving the fact that our mattress set is 18" instead of 21"). Also, part of the bottom part was concave in. I was not satisfied with the product, so I returned it and ordered another one in khaki (it is not the color of khaki pants, if you are wondering, the picture is pretty true to color), giving that I have ordered from Skyline before, and loved their items. The khaki product is not on any kind of sale, and I love it. It line up perfected with my mattress and only a tiny, unnoticeable space between my mattress. In addition, the bottom part was a smooth, perfectly straight line. The khaki color is more luxurious looking than the parchment, and it goes with everything. I recommend being careful about the sales and discounts!

Get your Dark Fabric Shade Table Lamps Now!

5 komentar:

  1. My bedroom walls are a sky blue, I have a full sized futon in there, a "hand" chair two small square tables right next to each other holding the tv, a round table behind my bed ((cuz right now the bed is up against the wall like a day bed)) I can rearrange the furniture anything!! ((but paint my walls lol))

    BalasHapus
  2. ok, i'm moving into a fully furnished place. the living room has dark blue carpet and dark blue leather couches and wood tables & entertainment center. the current curtains are absolutely hideous, and i want to use another color to break up the blue monotany. any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  3. I need to decorate my bedroom.

    BalasHapus
  4. I like little crafts or knick-knacks to sit around... What I'm kind of talking about would be like: Take an old light bulb and wrap it in about 200 rubber bands, or have a little cool little something to sit on my desk or a table. But it needs to be pretty simple, like it would require rubber bands, paper clips, or note pads, basically anything you can find around the house. Please help me out, my room looks so dull!

    BalasHapus
  5. Such as how to remove tub stains without ruining the tub? Any new ideas in general for tackling certain things would be great!

    BalasHapus