Kamis, 16 September 2010

Not bad for the price

Piece Hand Guard Quad Covers

Piece Hand Guard Quad Covers

I bought one of these rolling umbrella stands last summer to use on our wooden south-facing deck. First you have to buy the sand and bricks to create the weight. You put them in the stand according to the diagram, then finish the assembly. It took a while to put together. There were so many screws that I got blisters from the screwdriver. When it was finished it was VERY heavy. It holds a tilting market umbrella perfectly steady. I keep the wheels unlocked all the time so I can roll it around without the bother of bending down to unlock them. It never moves in the unlocked position unless I want it to. It takes an effort to push it, and you have to get the hang of how to steer it. It can only go in 2 directions, so if you want to turn it you have to go back and forth until you are going in the right direction. But it is worth the hassle because you can push it wherever you want when you have mastered the steering. This year I am buying one for the pool deck. By the way, this thing is so heavy when assembled that we left it on the deck all winter. There is no way we could have carried it down steps to put in the garage. Giving 5 stars because the finished product is so useful and strong!

Get your Piece Hand Guard Quad Covers Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Charmaine Chambers26 Oktober 2010 pukul 07.32

    They matched up well enough with the other furniture on my AR and snapped right in place. They cover the rough edges that could snag

    BalasHapus
  2. I ordered these to combine with my black utg covers. They fit well and look cool on my ak. 47

    BalasHapus
  3. fits like it should, easy to install, and looks great, really makes my ar stand out, highly recommend this product

    BalasHapus
  4. Alot of people on this review said this product was cheap and did not hold and did not match color I did not find this the case fits tightly and looks awesome everything in the add for the product was true and correct and the shipping was really fast they were at my house in about 3 days with free shipping

    BalasHapus
  5. I am very happy with the hand guards. They feel alot better than just the picatinny rail.Highly recommend them.

    Thanks

    BalasHapus
  6. I was a bit sceptical when looking at these, but for the price i said what the heck. Good product and fits snug on my 15/22. Would recommend to a friend.

    BalasHapus
  7. easy on - easy off application. Allows for good coverage of sharp points on my quad rail. Product is soft and handles well wearing gloves in the hot AZ sun

    BalasHapus
  8. like these rail covers works real well makes my gun looks good and fell good thats all i have to say

    BalasHapus