Minggu, 12 September 2010

Gift for Granddaughter

Badger Basket Company Natural Moses

Badger Basket Company Natural Moses

For anyone that's tried to clean teak, you will thank me for this. I spent 8 hours trying to scrub, then oil my teak bench. I used expensive teak cleaner. I still had 9 more pieces to go and the bench didn't look very good. I then figured out how its done.

Get some TSP (Tri-sodium phosphate) from Lowes (or any hardware store). Mix it with water in a 1 gal pump sprayer as per the directions on the TSP container and spray liberally on the furniture. Wait about 5 minutes, then use a power washer on the lowest velocity nozzle. The dirt and greying will come off instantly and you will have beautiful blonde teak.

After the wood dries, some streaking will be evident..Don't worry!!!! Let the furniture dry for a few days, then use the pump sprayer the apply the Senco Teak sealant. The honey tone covers any streaking that had been there and the furniture will look brand new. I'm not kidding. My family thought we had gotten new furniture!

Get your Badger Basket Company Natural Moses Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Where can I find reviews and opinions online for Jean-Michelle Laque Luisant Nail Enamel

    BalasHapus