Kamis, 09 September 2010

After 40 years, still the best

Shaklee Basic H2 Cleaning Concentrate

Shaklee Basic H2 Cleaning Concentrate

This is a great make-up table. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but I do not regret the extra money I spent -- you really do get what you pay for with this table. It is a substantial piece of wooden furniture - not partical board with a wood grain veneer. I think it looks elegant rather than utilitarian like most of the ones I saw. Unlike most of the other make up tables it has lot of shallow drawers for storing make up. The drawers are all lined with a product that is similar to a pool table. The top side draw has an insert like a jewelry box to store rings. I keep my eyeliners there so they do not roll around when I open the drawer. The entire side opens and has hooks for necklaces. I hung my wide tooth comb, hair brush and other hair accessories there. It is perfect for me in both form and function.

Get your Shaklee Basic H2 Cleaning Concentrate Now!

2 komentar:

  1. my baseboards are only primered, not painted, so dirt and dust doesn't just wipe off. What kind of cleaner can I use to clean them?

    BalasHapus
  2. 10 pts. goes to best answer!!

    BalasHapus