Rabu, 15 September 2010

Surge protector

RCA PSWTS6R Protector Swivel Outlets

RCA PSWTS6R Protector Swivel Outlets

I bought one of these rolling umbrella stands last summer to use on our wooden south-facing deck. First you have to buy the sand and bricks to create the weight. You put them in the stand according to the diagram, then finish the assembly. It took a while to put together. There were so many screws that I got blisters from the screwdriver. When it was finished it was VERY heavy. It holds a tilting market umbrella perfectly steady. I keep the wheels unlocked all the time so I can roll it around without the bother of bending down to unlock them. It never moves in the unlocked position unless I want it to. It takes an effort to push it, and you have to get the hang of how to steer it. It can only go in 2 directions, so if you want to turn it you have to go back and forth until you are going in the right direction. But it is worth the hassle because you can push it wherever you want when you have mastered the steering. This year I am buying one for the pool deck. By the way, this thing is so heavy when assembled that we left it on the deck all winter. There is no way we could have carried it down steps to put in the garage. Giving 5 stars because the finished product is so useful and strong!

Get your RCA PSWTS6R Protector Swivel Outlets Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Works great. Fits flat against the wall. Eliminates extension cords and wires all over the place. Nice, neat, and orderly.

    BalasHapus
  2. These are really Great for the shop or house, the swivel is super ..and no one carrys them but on line...

    BalasHapus
  3. Great product for the hard to satisfy purchaser.
    Just remodeled 2 rooms in house. These are a welcome addition.
    Probably will buy more now that I see them.

    John
    Springfield, OR

    BalasHapus
  4. It is a surge protector and has 6 outlets. It uses much less space than the traditional multiplug extensions. Works great.

    BalasHapus
  5. I live in a dorm room at a college, and space is at a premium. this allowed me to move my desk all the way up against the wall and hide alot of wires I didn't want to see. Perfect.

    BalasHapus
  6. i was going to buy it from a Co. thar advertises on TV, however they are crooks.
    I bought 6 and these Outlets are really useful

    BalasHapus
  7. Love that this is also a surge protector. I feel safe leaving my MacBook plugged in.
    The swivel is great for behind furniture as well - will buy more for the house.

    BalasHapus
  8. I love the way this surge protect sits off to the side instead of sticking out front it is so compact

    BalasHapus