Selasa, 21 September 2010

Great product!

ACME 3 Panel Wooden Screen Natural

ACME 3 Panel Wooden Screen Natural

I recently bought a corner shelf, and was so impressed that I bought a second one. Suprisingly, it took longer to put the second shelf together. I was was distracted by the game and put the bottom section together backwards. I easily made the correction. There is really no excuse since each piece is labeled and the instructions are quite clear. I guess football and assembly are a bad combination. The corner shelf can normally be assembled in a lesiure hour by one person. I read an earlier review where two people put the shelf together in 20 minutes. I guess that is possible if you are in a competition or the wife is standing over you. It takes me 20 minutes to unpack the box and get in the proper frame of mind to assemble the shelves. Personally, I put the shelves together in stages and it was quite easy to assemble. I like the finished shelves and would recommend this product.

Get your ACME 3 Panel Wooden Screen Natural Now!

8 komentar:

  1. This screen looks incredible. Especially with lighting in the background. It's very lightweight, yet not flimsly at all. Very happy with the purchase.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought two of these to hide my kitty litter boxes and it does that very well, getting a light wood finish for one room and a dark wood finish for another room. They aren't that decorative, although they are fairly sturdy. We've only had one of them knocked over once, and that was when my Doberman got curious as to what I was hiding. No damage done,ACME Wood Screen Nature Wood as they are very light weight.

    BalasHapus
  3. The product I received was exactly what I had in mind when I ordered it. I actually ordered two of these screens because I've had another one for years that I bought at a futon furniture store and was hoping to get more just like it. The quality is very good and they arrived in perfect condition. I was very pleased that these screens are so affordable and that they qualified for Amazon Prime shipping.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is a great screen for the price. Other screens go for $100 to $200 dollars, but this one is well made with the wood frame, and white little windows. The screen is even sturdy on carpet, and will not fall down. It gives great coverage for about three and a half feet of horizontal floor space. I recommend this screen very much.

    BalasHapus
  5. The ACME wood screen was just what they said it would be. It was actually more stable than the picture looked.
    Very pretty in person. The photo does not do it justice. For the price and the delivery service this was a GREAT
    purchase! Definitely worth it. The only thing that would have made it any better was to have one more panel, instead
    of three I would have liked 4 panels. But I would buy a second one and create 6 panels. Thank you

    BalasHapus
  6. Looks beautiful as portrayed. Fits perfectly. The price was just right. Does the exact job I bouught it to do.

    BalasHapus
  7. I bought this to help screen out people in the hallway and some excess noise. It does block out my office mate and makes the office look a little more stylish.

    BalasHapus
  8. Product arrived when stated. Product exactly what we were looking for.
    Would recommend to anyone looking for a room divider screen.

    BalasHapus