Sabtu, 04 September 2010

great quality for the price

Home Styles 5050 22 Craftsman Distressed

Home Styles 5050 22 Craftsman Distressed

From the moment this sofa table arrived, we knew it was perfect. It came quickly without an issue in delivery. It was heavy. It took my husband and both to carry it in the house. My husband had it together in under half an hour all on his own without a problem. It has a beautiful distressed oak finish and the black metal really sets it off. The picture doesn't do it justice. Drawers open smoothly and are spacious too (We easily put 10-15 of our favorite dvds inside one drawer and some other tv/dvd player supplies in the other). I put a set of rich colored baskets beneath it to add texture and a little storage room. The price was exactly right and the quality was excellent for what we paid for it. This sofa table adds richness to the look of our living room. Many visitors have commented on how beautiful it looks and want to know where we got it. This sofa table is exactly what we wanted without stretching our budget to the limit. We love it!

Get your Home Styles 5050 22 Craftsman Distressed Now!

5 komentar:

  1. This table arrives with easy assembly and looks just as it is described and pictured. accents a sofa or living area perfectly. Great piece of furniture for the price.

    BalasHapus
  2. I was hesitant to purchase this item since I have had some disappointments with online furniture purchases in the past. However, I am extremely pleased with this table. It arrived in excellent condition; easy to assemble; fit my space perfectly. Looks great and much more expensive than the actual price. Have received many compliments on it in the two months since we purchased it. All in all, a very good buy. Amazon never disappoints!

    BalasHapus
  3. I received my table yesterday, put it together last night in about 1/2 hour and I must say, very pleased! Granted it's not solid wood but for what my needs were, it's perfect. It actually looks better in person then the picture. It gives the appearance of solid oak, it has a nice heavy weight to it so it doesn't feel like an inexpensive piece. I bought this as a decorative piece to put at the top of my stairs as we have vaulted ceilings. I measured before I purchased it and it fits perfectly, looks great and I love it! I don't think you can go wrong if you are looking for something pretty that doesn't break the bank. I've purchased many things from amazon.com and have never had any issues. Very happy!

    BalasHapus
  4. This sofa table is beautiful and the perfect size! My husband put it together by himself fairly easily (my son helped with one step). I've done business with Wayfair before, and the delivery was extremely fast once again and we very pleased with the product!

    BalasHapus