Minggu, 01 Agustus 2010

Bevel Gauge

General Tools 828 Digital Sliding

General Tools 828 Digital Sliding

After reading the online reviews I ordered this sofa with some trepidation - there were some terrible reviews of the condition that it came in! I am happy to say that the sofa arrived without mishap, and it is everything I hoped it would be. It looks high-end, even though the cushions could be cushier, and was in perfect condition. I immediately ordered the matching chair and table, to complete the look. This was the cheapest set I found anywhere, including delivery. The fact that there was absolutely zero assembly required was a big plus.

I was surprised, however, to learn upon delivery that they did not unpack the sofa for me. In fact, it was just out of the kindness of their hearts (and seeing I couldn't possibly move the sofa package myself!) that the delivery people brought it around to the back yard. They told me I needed to have ordered "white glove delivery" in order for it to be delivered wherever I needed it placed, and that would have included taking it out of the box and disposing of the box. I didn't know of this option, but I would definitely do that on any large piece of furniture at this point.

My only other comment is about the coffee table, which looks fine and matches the set, but which is practically useless as a flat surface, since there is nothing under the wicker. Anything you put on the table is going to wobble. Would not recommend the table. Sofa and chair - awesome!

Get your General Tools 828 Digital Sliding Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I'm a tool fanatic. I love well made tools that are accurate and do what they are supposed to. This item is g-r-e-a-t! So nice to see this in the age of poor quality control. Easy to use, accurate and reasonable.

    BalasHapus
  2. The gauge works well and seems to be very accurate. It's not a tool that I will use every day but when I need to set and angle nothing would work quite as well.

    BalasHapus
  3. If you are a woodworker or metalworker, and need to duplicate angles, you already know the value and efficiency a T-Bevel brings to your shop. Take it to the next level with this digital product, as it gives you the exact readout. Super helpful for setting up your power miter saw or sheet metal brake.

    Keep some extra batteries around, as you'll get used to having this in your shop, and you'll miss the readout if the batteries go dead in the middle of a project.

    The value is pretty good, as this exact model sells for about 30% more at Woodcrafters.

    So, get this ordered, and know exactly what angle you're measuring.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have used this for a year now doing residential remodeling and it has taken a beating and still works great

    BalasHapus
  5. this tool is invaluable when installing any kind of molding, to find the perfect angle to transfer to your saw it's a must.

    BalasHapus
  6. I have tested this digital gauge and it's impresive, very funcional on antropometrics measures, furniture, and stuff. Very useful digital features it have. I recommend this product.

    BalasHapus
  7. This a review if the General Tools 828 Digital Sliding T-Bevel Guage. It, like all General Tools products I have used, is excellent. It is easy to use and better than a manual guage since angles can be set by the tool guage rather than by eye. I recommend it.

    BalasHapus
  8. This tool works great. It is amazing to me the quality that is in inexpensive digital tools. I've use sliding bevel T squares for years but have often wished I could know the angle I was copying with it so I could possible use a miter saw to cut half the angle. Now I can. This tool seems accurate and duplicates it's results. For the money, it is very adequate for wood working.

    BalasHapus
  9. This product works as advertised. Records measurements in memory. Accurate for woodworking. Battery is easy to change. Easy to operate.

    BalasHapus