Kamis, 19 Agustus 2010

Great little crib

Dream On Me Portable Convertible

Dream On Me Portable Convertible

This is a beautiful mini crib. I am able to have baby bedside and it fits wonderfully in our master bedroom. This crib was amazingly easy to put together, I assembled it in less than an hour (and trust me I am not a Mrs. Fix it)without my husbands help at 36 weeks pregnant!

Here's the thing please plan on purchasing a matteress with this crib and not using the one that comes with it, the mattress is only about 1/2 inch thick. That's the only downside, the upside is that matteresses for this bed are very inexpensive. Also, this is a mini crib, what makes it portable is the fact that you can easily move it within a room, it is not a crib that is truly portable meaning unless you're brave you will NOT be moving it from room to room or taking it on vacation with you. Also the crib does not use standard crib sheets it uses mini crib sheets.

Hope this review was helpful.

Get your Dream On Me Portable Convertible Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I am 16 and i will get my license soon and since i make good grades(A's and B's) my dad will get me a car under 30,000 dollars and i want one with a GPS any suggestions

    BalasHapus
  2. Theodore Fitzpatrick29 November 2012 pukul 10.32

    We have a 3 in 1 Dream on Me portable convertible crib and we were looking for the conversion kit to turn it into a toddler bed then a twin size bed. Does anyone know where we can get it? I've checked google, amazon, babies are us and none of them have what I need. I also checked the dream on me website and they don't even have the crib we have listed. Am I going to have to go to a store to find it? We don't need it right away but we were curious as to how much money it "saved us" by getting a convertible crib. Thanks for any help!

    BalasHapus