Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010

Very pleased with this tv stand!

Crosley Furniture Alexandria 48 Inch Classic

Crosley Furniture Alexandria 48 Inch Classic

I've had the sweeper for about 6 years, and love using it.
- It's sturdy: Still in excellent shape even after such a long time, and although my son liked sitting on it when he was a toddler.
- It's easy to use: Much lighter to carry than a vacuum, fits in corners and under sofas that I can't really reach otherwise, and doesn't need a power outlet. The only caveat is that it needs to be emptied frequently, or the dust and dirt will start coming back out.
- Great performance: I use the sweeper mostly on carpets / rugs, especially in areas where my kids have played and left Legos, K'Nex and other small parts. The sweeper picks up quite a bit of dirt, as well as the toys, which are then very easy to remove. It picks up pine needles from hardwood floors, as well as dust bunnies and crumbs. I don't have pets, so I'm not sure how well it can deal with cat or dog hair.
- It's very silent - I originally bought this because our old vacuum was very loud, and I couldn't use it while the baby was sleeping, and he would start crying when he was awake and I turned it on. Now I can even listen to music while cleaning.

Get your Crosley Furniture Alexandria 48 Inch Classic Now!

9 komentar:

  1. High quality. Sturdy. Elegant looking. Easy to assemble (just my daughter and I - no men needed). Excellent value for the money.

    BalasHapus
  2. Great quality! The shipment arrived very quickly. Very easy to read directions..did not take us long to put the pieces together.

    BalasHapus
  3. This tv stand was exactly what I wanted! Fits my 50" tv perfectly. I do have to say I didn't experience the smell of fumes from the wood like everyone else. Directions were very easy to follow. Had it assembled in almost 2 hours and it is very sturdy! Look forward to buying more crosley furniture in the future.

    BalasHapus
  4. Delivered promptly .... easy to put together ... looks great ... I've gotten quite a few compliments on how nice it looks. I am very pleased.

    BalasHapus
  5. We were a little worried about the reviews that this tv stand was difficult to assemble. It really was not bad. It took about 2 hours and the directions were good - if you took your time. The final product is really beautiful and we are very happy with it! Works great with a 32 in tv. We did let the boards air out in the garage for 2 days because of the chemical smell when it first came.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is really good quality, it's nice and big, it is a great buy!!! I did have to get some parts replaced but it was worth the wait! Best TV stand that I have ever bought, It is nice and tall, and very sturdy, looks elegant, LOVE IT!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. I wanted a TV stand that didn't cost alot with 1 year old kids running around the house tearing things up. The quality seems above the price point it sells for. It's a solid piece and it's easy to put together.

    BalasHapus
  8. We did a lot of looking for a TV stand and this one was very reasonable and looks great. We were very pleased with our purchase. Would have been great if it had come assembled but our son is good at this kind of thing and had no problem putting it together. We saw a lot of cabinets for much more money but they were not as nice looking as this one. Great buy !!!

    BalasHapus
  9. this company did self assemble furniture right, vaccuum packing the small hardware needed to assemble it into separate packages. clear easy instructions, every piece marked with a sticker to help with assembly, and a very attractive final product. we left off the bulb feet for a straight edged look where it sits on the floor

    BalasHapus