Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010

Beyond satisfactory

Oreck Commercial OR100 Premier Straight

Oreck Commercial OR100 Premier Straight

Buy these NOW!! I only wish I had gotten these sooner... I have a small dog, almost 15 years old, who has accidents and has lost some sight and hearing. For almost two years he has had accidents while waiting to go outside. Unfortunately, my wood floors and throw rugs have taken a beating from him. I cannot put him in a kennel at his age; he would not understand, as he has never been kenneled.
I took a chance on these and could not be more pleased. Without any prodding, Puddles (haha) went right to the pad to go potty. He goes to it any time we are not around to take him out.
What makes these so great, is that somehow, they absorb every drop, and no urine goes through to the floor (wood) or carpet! I have three of these and rotate them daily. They don't stain, or even really smell at all. They wash up well, and I hang them to dry.
If I had had these earlier, my wood floor would have been spared and also a few throw rugs. I highly recommend these pads if you have an old dog who is having some problems waiting to go outside. You won't be disappointed!

Get your Oreck Commercial OR100 Premier Straight Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Best cleaning power ever, I use the SOR100 for my cleaning business and it picks up more than most, love the 50 foot cord. Great

    BalasHapus