Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010

For bigger kitties

Cat Scratch Lounge Color Beige

Cat Scratch Lounge Color Beige

I've had the sweeper for about 6 years, and love using it.
- It's sturdy: Still in excellent shape even after such a long time, and although my son liked sitting on it when he was a toddler.
- It's easy to use: Much lighter to carry than a vacuum, fits in corners and under sofas that I can't really reach otherwise, and doesn't need a power outlet. The only caveat is that it needs to be emptied frequently, or the dust and dirt will start coming back out.
- Great performance: I use the sweeper mostly on carpets / rugs, especially in areas where my kids have played and left Legos, K'Nex and other small parts. The sweeper picks up quite a bit of dirt, as well as the toys, which are then very easy to remove. It picks up pine needles from hardwood floors, as well as dust bunnies and crumbs. I don't have pets, so I'm not sure how well it can deal with cat or dog hair.
- It's very silent - I originally bought this because our old vacuum was very loud, and I couldn't use it while the baby was sleeping, and he would start crying when he was awake and I turned it on. Now I can even listen to music while cleaning.

Get your Cat Scratch Lounge Color Beige Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I have been searching for the perfect cat tree/condo for my two growing 7 month old kittens. I wanted a good sized piece of furniture that had some different heights for fun play and a large area for them to be able to lay out on.

    This color is perfectly neutral, the carpet is soft enough and they like to scratch around on all the carpeted surfaces. They do not like the sisal post, but I think that's because they are used to the Ultimate Scratching Post, and its sisal is much softer.

    I love that it comes fully assembled, and the boys took right to it. Great, sturdy condo!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. My cats love their new furniture. It's also very stable - not tipping at all even when one cat scaled the outside of it.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have put together my share of cat trees and condos over the years, and this time I was looking for a sturdy, nice looking cat tree that didn't have to be assembled but would last a decent amount of time.

    I've had this for several weeks now and love it. It arrived really fast and all I had to do was open the box and pull it out and I was DONE. :) It's not as tall as most of the cat trees I've had in the past, but it's plenty heavy and won't tip over, it's a good neutral color, fits in the corner of my home office where my cat spends a lot of time, sleeping and playing on it.

    The price was reasonable, too. Great product. 5 stars.

    BalasHapus
  4. The stand is a good height and sturdy. Doesn't overpower the room. Cat has scratched the top but hasn't used the upright posts yet. So far so good.

    BalasHapus
  5. I was worried about my cat being able to fit in the two lounges beneath the main cat platform and was hoping she would fit comfortably up top to where she could lay down or even sprawl out some. I own a larger kitty that is much longer in the body than most cats and had a hard time finding a good lounge or tower for her to fit on. Most cat toys are designed for smaller cats or kittens and the platforms are designed too small. Well, this cat lounge is just perfect for my larger cat. She fits comfortable in all lounge areas and the material is very sturdy; it does not tip or waver when she lands at the top platform from bounding full speed across the room. This product gets an A+ for quality and is the perfect product for anyone with larger cats.

    BalasHapus
  6. I keep this tower in front of a window and my kitten loves it. I bought her another tower that is taller, and in my opinion a little nicer, but she doesn't bother with the bigger tower. She loves to climb, and scratch, and lay all over this tower. It is very sturdy, it won't tip over, it is fully carpeted, except for the scratching post, and comes as is, no assembly required. Considering how much my kitten loves this tower, it was a good buy.

    BalasHapus