Sabtu, 31 Juli 2010

Great Product, Easy Set Up

Yube Cube Modular Furniture System

Yube Cube Modular Furniture System

After reading the online reviews I ordered this sofa with some trepidation - there were some terrible reviews of the condition that it came in! I am happy to say that the sofa arrived without mishap, and it is everything I hoped it would be. It looks high-end, even though the cushions could be cushier, and was in perfect condition. I immediately ordered the matching chair and table, to complete the look. This was the cheapest set I found anywhere, including delivery. The fact that there was absolutely zero assembly required was a big plus.

I was surprised, however, to learn upon delivery that they did not unpack the sofa for me. In fact, it was just out of the kindness of their hearts (and seeing I couldn't possibly move the sofa package myself!) that the delivery people brought it around to the back yard. They told me I needed to have ordered "white glove delivery" in order for it to be delivered wherever I needed it placed, and that would have included taking it out of the box and disposing of the box. I didn't know of this option, but I would definitely do that on any large piece of furniture at this point.

My only other comment is about the coffee table, which looks fine and matches the set, but which is practically useless as a flat surface, since there is nothing under the wicker. Anything you put on the table is going to wobble. Would not recommend the table. Sofa and chair - awesome!

Get your Yube Cube Modular Furniture System Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I bought my YubeCubes on the advice a friend and, overall, I love them. I love that I was able to configure them however I wished--they are set to divide a room. I don't particularly like that, once I put the shelf pins in, I couldn't get them back out to rearrange the shelves; all of my books are lying on their sides rather than standing up, due to this issue. But I love that I could paint/decorate the outer panels to match my decor. They look fantastic in my TV room!! And, they arrived within a week of ordering, which truly rocks! All in all, a big thumbs up.

    BalasHapus
  2. Margarita Calderon26 Oktober 2011 pukul 06.32

    I own over 20 Yubes with several accessories: shelves, drawers, custom and standard doors... You name it. What I really like about them is that you can make the most out of any space, and after using mine for several months I can say they are durable and sturdy enough for heavy daily use as well. All in all, highly recommended, I'm very happy!

    BalasHapus
  3. I love Yube Cubes! These are great! They are very easy to assemble, no tools required. The instructions are simple and easily followed. You can modify them how you like. You can keep them seperate, stack them on top of each other or assemble side by side. Both come with a door and you can use them on one both or none. They are sturdy and strong and great for storage!

    BalasHapus