Kamis, 22 Juli 2010

Uber Steam Cleaner

McCulloch MC 1275 Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner

McCulloch MC 1275 Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner

I love this thing! The day it arrived, I assembled it (the user manual is very clear) and immediately put it to work steam mopping the kitchen floor. It worked extremely well, much better than a sponge mop or one of those Swiffer or Grab-it type things, which I have tried in the past. And no chemicals are needed.

The next day I used it in my kids' bathroom, and mine, too. I'm a single dad, and don't get around to these areas very often. The squeegee attachment allowed me to just wipe down the shower walls to a sparkling shine. The smaller brush was handy for getting the buildup off the folds in the shower curtain. It also worked great on the toilet and sinks. It even cleaned up some old dried latex paint spills on the floor.

The MC-1275 puts out lots of steam for a long time. I give it 5 stars for usefulness and quality of construction.

I have found yet another use for this device: it blasts that window tinting right off of car glass--especially useful in the back glass when you don't want to damage the defroster wires.

Get your McCulloch MC 1275 Heavy Duty Steam Cleaner Now!

2 komentar:

  1. i took the seats out of my car and i really need to clean the carpets. i was thinking steam cleaning them but i don't have one. anyone recommend any hand held or small units that would work good?

    BalasHapus
  2. I heard u can freeze out bed bugs by putting things in a bag in the freezer. I have decided to leave the house and turn off the heat to freeze the bed bugs out. How long do I need to leave the house in freezing temperatures? The temperature is 18 degrees where I live right now.

    BalasHapus