Selasa, 09 November 2010

This thing works like magic!

Sulfodene First Skin Medication Dogs

Sulfodene First Skin Medication Dogs

My dog had been to the vet 3 times in the past 6 months for his terrible hot spots. The same thing would happen, they would give an antibiotic and a cream/spray to put on the wound, it would heal then 3 weeks later it would return. I was getting tired of footing the vet bill when they kept returning, so I looked elsewhere. I've been using the sulfodene twice a day for the past 5 days and his hot spots have dramatically improved. Although they are not completely healed they are doing much better. Plus it deters my dog from licking his spots, something no other "no chew" or "bitter" flavored sprays have deterred him from doing. This stuff does smell terrible but doesn't seem to sting my dog, he doesn't even try wiggle away while I apply it. I have just purchased the shampoo too, I'll write a review on that after his next bath!

Get your Sulfodene First Skin Medication Dogs Now!

6 komentar:

  1. My dog constantly itches and rubs his face. Is it okay to use that stuff on is face and around his lips?

    BalasHapus
  2. My dog broke out a few weeks ago in scabs on the side of her face. We currently can't afford to take her to the vet, I'm ashamed. I don't believe it's mange because it doesn't smell & she has not been scratching it at all. It seems to be spreading & I'm concerned about her & my family. She has always had skin allergies. But since she's not scratching what would cause them to show up? How to treat at home?

    BalasHapus
  3. My cat has a sore beside her mouth, so I put Sulfodene on it. Then I realized that it's only for dogs! I wiped it off immediately, but she licked her mouth while I was doing so. Will she be alright, or do I need to take her to the emergency vet clinic?

    BalasHapus
  4. when she is getting her new fur each new season she goes bald on her head and down her back, she also has a smell with it aswell even though she has had a bath the next day she will smell again, when i took her to the vet she said that she had a slight skin infection but wasnt concerned about it. Does anybody know about any herbal medication or shampoos that we can use.

    BalasHapus
  5. She's 2 months old, and i'm getting worried now, cause she's loosing hair on that little section. Is it a rash? and will it go away? I've been using Sulfodene ( frisst Aid skin Medication for dogs) but it's getting worse. However she had been biting her tail since we first brought her home. Could it be that?

    BalasHapus
  6. My dog has a bunch of hot spots, and its gotten so bad that he bites and scratches to the point that he bleeds. He has a lot of open skin wounds now, and i just bought Sulfodene Skin Medication for Dogs. Does this work? Personal Experiences? Because i got this last night and hes not biting or scratching anymore, but i dont know how long this will work.

    BalasHapus