Kamis, 18 November 2010

Love these tables!

Southern Enterprises Prentice Table Collection

Southern Enterprises Prentice Table Collection

As a woman of the same age as Pattie Boyd, I was quite excited to read her story. I think most of us in the Beatle Generation have had some questions about her life. She answers these quite well, and kindly, especially considering the difficulties of fame, along with relational problems associated with substance abuse. Of course, in common with folks in other substance abusing families, she really was less in control of things than she later realized she needed to be. She also inspired two of the most acclaimed musicians of our times. I sense her extraordinary strengths, and her resiliency, partly due to her upbringing in Africa. However, she also shares her vulnerabilities with us, which is courageous. I was especially intrigued by the way she explained why she ended up leaving George, and how with the wisdom gained by time and experience, she actually realized later how she might have handled their problems in a better way and they might have grown together as a couple. Despite the problems in their marriage, he is the one she remembers with the most love. For those who are disappointed in some aspect of the story, either the writing style, or what she chose to report, remember, she didn't need to write this book. It is a personal perspective on some of the charm and tragedy in the lives of several extraordinary, famous people, as well as a journal about one woman's journey of self-discovery while surviving relationships which included substance and domestic abuse. This woman clearly has a knack for making and keeping friends, and she surely has some interesting stories to tell. I think I would like knowing her in person. Best wishes to you, Ms. Boyd, and I hope you make even more of your dreams come true.

Get your Southern Enterprises Prentice Table Collection Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Updating my decor to a traditional/contemporary look. These tables look great. The cherry wood with the glass and iron legs is perfect. I have had two of the end tables for over a year in another room, and when I needed more for another room, I had to buy these. Used in the family room, they look as good now as they did when new. Very sturdy, durable - no issues at all. (My kids are very rough on furniture) My formal living room looks awesome. I highly recommend this ensemble. Beautiful. Putting them together is easy, a little cumbersome with the little wrench tool, included, but not hard by no means.

    BalasHapus