Jumat, 05 November 2010

Syma knock-off, but still great

EZ Fly RC HCX001R Helicopter

EZ Fly RC HCX001R Helicopter

Oh man. Man, oh man. Love is too small a word. I hate to vacuum. I'm a bachelor. Do the math. Visitors to my bathroom wear hazmat suits. So, I bought this thing thinking that it would be a cool novelty. A toy. Nope. This is a serious piece of dirt-destroying techno-zen. Reading other reviews, I knew I'd have to start out with clean floors for this to work, so I hired a professional to use a van-based steam cleaner to get my carpets perfect. With this done, I set the Roomba to work. First of all, it is amazing entertainment. I let it zip around the tv area for about ten minutes when its factory-charge began to run out. So, while it was charging, I examined the under-brush. Matted with hair... hair the steam cleaner didn't get! (I shed a lot. I am gifted with more and more forehead each year.) I cleaned it. The next day, it tried to do a cleaning, but got hung up on the circular base of one of my chairs and powered down. (A book-barrier solved this.) The day after that, I came home after it had done a full apartment cleaning. Bedroom. Living/dining room. Kitchen. The dirt trap was nearly full and the brush was again matted with hair. This tells me that the Roomba is very good at what it does. I expect less and less hair and dirt each day as the Roomba scours away the layers of single livin'. The extension brush gets all wall-edges and a sensor detects dirtier areas and focuses the Roomba on spot-cleaning them. I have come to the conclusion that the Roomba is more than a novelty. It's actually a really, really good vacuum. The fact that it's a robot isn't just a boon to the lazy. It has nothing better to do than clean, clean, clean. I have no idea how long it would take a human to do as good a job, but thanks to the Roomba, I'll never find out. It's as tenacious as it is powerful. This is actually worth the investment. It is NOT just a toy for the idle. It WORKS!

Get your EZ Fly RC HCX001R Helicopter Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This helicopter was ready to fly right out of the box. Instructions were straight forward and the controls were very easy to setup. Calibration of the remote took less than 2 minutes and had the helicopter airborne for several minutes, or at least until it needed a charge.

    The colors are awesome and its very durable. All three kids took turns in running the helicopter and it is loads of fun to use. Make sure the room or area has high ceilings and no wind from fans or open windows. It will give you loads of fun, with a little practice.

    Highly recommended!

    BalasHapus