Rabu, 03 November 2010

Perfect end table

Coaster 900280 Snack Burnished Copper

Coaster 900280 Snack Burnished Copper

Oh man. Man, oh man. Love is too small a word. I hate to vacuum. I'm a bachelor. Do the math. Visitors to my bathroom wear hazmat suits. So, I bought this thing thinking that it would be a cool novelty. A toy. Nope. This is a serious piece of dirt-destroying techno-zen. Reading other reviews, I knew I'd have to start out with clean floors for this to work, so I hired a professional to use a van-based steam cleaner to get my carpets perfect. With this done, I set the Roomba to work. First of all, it is amazing entertainment. I let it zip around the tv area for about ten minutes when its factory-charge began to run out. So, while it was charging, I examined the under-brush. Matted with hair... hair the steam cleaner didn't get! (I shed a lot. I am gifted with more and more forehead each year.) I cleaned it. The next day, it tried to do a cleaning, but got hung up on the circular base of one of my chairs and powered down. (A book-barrier solved this.) The day after that, I came home after it had done a full apartment cleaning. Bedroom. Living/dining room. Kitchen. The dirt trap was nearly full and the brush was again matted with hair. This tells me that the Roomba is very good at what it does. I expect less and less hair and dirt each day as the Roomba scours away the layers of single livin'. The extension brush gets all wall-edges and a sensor detects dirtier areas and focuses the Roomba on spot-cleaning them. I have come to the conclusion that the Roomba is more than a novelty. It's actually a really, really good vacuum. The fact that it's a robot isn't just a boon to the lazy. It has nothing better to do than clean, clean, clean. I have no idea how long it would take a human to do as good a job, but thanks to the Roomba, I'll never find out. It's as tenacious as it is powerful. This is actually worth the investment. It is NOT just a toy for the idle. It WORKS!

Get your Coaster 900280 Snack Burnished Copper Now!

9 komentar:

  1. That is a rare occasion when the product even better than it looks on the picture! The quality is excellent, it is very easy to assemble, it is multifunctional, price is reasonable! I bought a pair, and my room got a new elegant look. I thank the company, and would definitely recommend this table to everyone.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm very impressed. The table is well manufactured and shipped with care. The design looks even better than the picture. It is easy to assemble and comes with its own tool. The table is quite versatile. We bought two with the intention of using them as speaker stands but they look so nice that I will use them as end tables instead. I will buy more furniture from Coaster, it is clearly a company that likes to do things right.

    BalasHapus
  3. Ordered this snack side table, for my small study/office room, and found it to be an excellent choice. Besides being study and firm, it is decorative and goes well near with sofa and chair. It needs very little space and can be placed whenver it is convenient, and then put anywhere without disturbing the flow of the room. It looks very nice for the price I paid.

    BalasHapus
  4. This item meets my need for a stable tray to hold beverage container and even a dinner plate. An excellent value for the purchase price.

    BalasHapus
  5. VERY nice little table! The perfect size for our RV, fits just about anywhere. We liked it so much we bought a 2nd one to use as a bedside table. Because the tray top has a small ledge around it stuff doesn't get knocked off so easy. I'm thinking about getting a 3rd one.

    BalasHapus
  6. This table is perfect for our family room sofa/love seat combination. We're able to watch TV with drinks and remote nearby. Our daughter had a similar table, and we thought it would be the perfect solution to our problem with items being out of reach. This table was more expensive than other offerings, but it goes well with our decor and is excellent quality. Well worth the extra money.

    BalasHapus
  7. Fits perfectly next to my husband's recliner. Exactly the right size table. Sturdy, looks just like the photo. I would recommend the table.

    BalasHapus
  8. This table was easily assembled within 10 minutes. It is sturdy and fits well by a chair as its footprint is small. The wood top is not the best quality furniture but it is acceptable. I added a glass top that gives it protection and a classier look.

    BalasHapus
  9. This table is perfect, fits right under the couch and it is so pretty....
    It was so easy to put together...
    I am very happy with this product!!!
    Thank you

    BalasHapus