Sabtu, 20 November 2010

Excellent Quality

ECR4Kids Kids Table

ECR4Kids Kids Table

I was very unsure about this chair at first and after a week I decided to give it a chance, I could return it at no additional cost and so if I wouldn't be out anything if it turned out to be a bad choice. My husband set it up in the living room while I was in another room and he called me in to take a look and I was floored by what I saw: My two year old son, hanging out relaxing with his feet kicked up in a recliner JUST HIS SIZE!!! To top it off he had a drink in the cupholder!! TOO cute!!!
I absolutely recommend this chair to all parents!!! You will not be disappointed I can promise you that. We haven't even had this lil recliner a day and the chair paid for itself in that short amount of time.
My son loves his chair. We had a wonderful evening, my husband in his brown recliner, my son in his tan recliner, and mommy on her couch while watching a movie. This chair is not just something for a toddler to sit in, it's a special sized chair made for little toddlers to sit in and feel special. My son had such a look of pride while in the chair, it made him feel special and grown up.
It was a great bonding experience with this chair and I know that it's just a chair but I wanted to share the joy that this piece of furniture brought to my family.
The chair was very easy to assemble, it was assembled in five minutes. It's a nice solid recliner and will last a long time.

Get your ECR4Kids Kids Table Now!

1 komentar:

  1. We have two boys and they are ruff on their toys even though the behavior is discouraged. I wanted something durable to stand up to their abuse. They have knocked the chairs down and banged toys on the table and chairs. In addition, the set is in our living room so I wanted something that looked nice as well. Overall the furniture has held up very well, meeting my expectations. I expect this set will outlast their abuse. It was easy to assemble and I would recommend it if you are looking for something durable that looks nice.

    BalasHapus