Kamis, 07 Oktober 2010

This is the Real stuff.

BEST YET by CedarCide com

BEST YET by CedarCide com

I'm surprised that so many complained about shipping on this to the point that Amazon has pulled the product. I'm glad I ordered mine before they pulled it. The only shipping problem I had was that UPS lost my first one - but I think it was an intentional loss. The driver left a note on the door that he tried to deliver it and no one was home but it was an upstairs delivery and I think he just didn't want to carry it upstairs to our in-town apartment. (the panel is for our lake house.) We were home sitting feet away from the door the day he left the note on the door. There was no way he knocked - besides the fact that they leave packages at the door all the time anyway. So when we complained to UPS, suddenly, after being "out for delivery" for 2 days, they could not find our panel and we ended up having Amazon replace it - which is important here. This is why we buy these things from Amazon. Amazon shipped a replacement where other retailers might not be so quick about it. But you just don't (can't) lose such a big heavy box. Someone involved has a new panel - that's my opinion. So, for the sake of all those others who need one, I hope Amazon put it back in inventory soon. Shipping problems were not Amazon's fault.

My second panel arrived without issue. There were no dings and no scratches. Had there been dings or scratches I would not have cared. A bent corner can easily be straightened. It's an electrical panel, not a piece of furniture. Paired with an ECSBPK01 manual generator interlock, it allowed me to create a safe means for connecting a generator during power outages - critical since we have to keep a refrigerator going for medical purposes. Using this prevents the temptation to use suicide cords - not that I was tempted but a lot of people kept telling me it was easier and cheaper than doing it right. I'm not an electrician but I'm quite electrically savvy after many years of electronics and electrical work. In my area there is no requirement for a building permit or inspection so I am allowed to change the panel on my own. So, for me, it is legal and I have the know-how, interest, and time so it makes sense. If you lack any of these, get an electrician to do it for you. Estimate I had was about 400 for the panel and 700 for installation. It's much cheaper than fire damage or medical bills if you don't know what you're doing but if you can do it you can save nearly a thousand dollars.

Get your BEST YET by CedarCide com Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I know we have dust mites (bites). I'm pretty sure we only have them in the bedroom. We sprayed the entire house with best yet cedarcide and every side of the mattress atleast 4 times (and vacuuming). We still got bites so we went to walmart and bought 2 cans of hot shot spray and used it all on the entire room and the mattresses (with vacuuming). Let it sit then air out for 2 days, and we slept on the floor in the living room. I woke up a little before 3:00 AM last night with my first bite of the night and I said ENOUGH! I took a shower and slept on the floor in the living room. We talked, and decided to throw out the bed, and use the spare. I thing we are going to fog the entire house. Any advice, suggestions? Oh and we (husband and I) will stay away for a few days.

    BalasHapus
  2. I know we have dust mites (bites). I'm pretty sure we only have them in the bedroom. We sprayed the entire house with best yet cedarcide and every side of the mattress atleast 4 times (and vaccuming). We still got bites so we went to walmart and bought 2 cans of hot shot spray and used it all on the entire room and the mattresses (with vaccuming). Let it sit then air out for 2 days, and we slept on the floor in the living room. I woke up a little before 3:00 AM last night with my first bite of the night and I said ENOUGH! I took a shower and slept on the floor in the living room. We talked, and decided to throw out the bed, and use the spare. I thing we are going to fog the entire house. Any advice, suggestions? Oh and we (husband and I) will stay away for a few days.

    BalasHapus
  3. We use all of the pure, safe and beneficial products Arbonne International offers, unfortunately, they do not make a bug repellent and I refuse to load chemicals on to my kids skin and into their body.

    BalasHapus
  4. I see a host of "natural" products for flea control that use cedar oil. I want to know if it really is safe or not.

    BalasHapus
  5. we where given a kitten he is about 9 months old. we is infested with fleas. we had him to a vet and was given a pill and a moose this killed the fleas for a short time. we tried the 5 way protection from Sentry in 2 weeks the fleas where back. Now the fleas are on our Pomeranian and the other cat. can Sevin or Diatomaceous earth by Concern be used indoors on pets and there bedding? I also heard it could be spread around the home to kill the fleas that are not on the animals. is this true. I will check with my vet before doing this.

    BalasHapus
  6. Okay, so I have two cats, they both caught fleas in the spring. We found out over a month ago and did a lot of stuff for them such as having an exterminator spray the house, clean everything and vaccum daily, give the cats medicine, give the cats a special spray made by Hartz, and used a special spray on the carpets. We've seen some change, but little, and my family is getting bitten by the fleas. My mom wants to get rid of the cats but I want them to stay, any suggestions?

    BalasHapus