Senin, 11 Oktober 2010

Excellent Value

Bistro Furniture Wicker La Z Boy Outdoor

Bistro Furniture Wicker La Z Boy Outdoor

I've been living in my apartment for 2 nearly months before I realized I had "overlooked" the fact that I don't have a vacuum cleaner. So I looked around online at reviews and etc. I ended up with this vacuum.

First of all, when I moved in, the apartment did a fantastic job cleaning up, the carpet had been shampooed and cleaned. I also do not wear shoes inside. So to the naked eye...my carpet looked pretty clean...no dirt, visible blemishes...etc.

I bought this vacuum from Fry's, they were running an online special for $47.99. Assembly was pretty straight forward. My first impression was at how light this thing was. It didn't feel cheap and flimsy...but still light.

Anyway, I vacuumed my entire apartment including the hard floor areas. As mentioned above to the naked eye...my floors looked reasonably clean, so you can imagine my surprise when I turned it off and took the filter out...it was full. Kind of gross really but it shows how well this thing works on carpet with nothing visible on it.

For those of you who say this vacuum has weak suction, you obviously have a defective product or simply didn't assembly it properly. Or the simplier reason is probably that you're used to a more powerful expensive vacuum.

For the performance you get and the price you pay...this thing is a steal.

I haven't owned it that long but I'll edit my review should anything come up!

Get your Bistro Furniture Wicker La Z Boy Outdoor Now!

6 komentar:

  1. very comfortable and excellent price. Too bad you can't buy a matching ottoman. no need to pay more for comfort.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love my 3-piece Bistro Set from Lazy Boy. Very comfortable and beautiful bright cushions and pillows. It was easy for me to put together. The rattan on the base of one of the chairs was unraveling. I called the number on the instructions and spoke to a very friendly Lazy Boy associate who immediately sent me a new base via Fed-X. Great customer service! You won't be disappointed with this set!

    BalasHapus
  3. Good looking chairs,good quality material used and easy to put together. Fast shipping. Our friends love them and are looking to buy.

    BalasHapus
  4. Purchased this patio set about 6 months ago. Putting it together was pretty easy and all the parts fit as they should. The color is very pretty and adds a nice splash to our deck area. The chairs are solid and very comfortable. The table is sturdy and is a nice size to compliment the chairs. Overall, I am very happy with the quality and value of this patio set. I would highly recommend it.

    BalasHapus
  5. This set is exactly what I was looking for, 2 chairs and a small table. I specifically wanted chairs that rock and swivel with cushions for comfort. The big bonus is that it's a beautiful, high quality set for a great price. I really searched around on the internet and physically went to several stores, but could not find anything. The set arrived on time (and it was free shipping!) and all parts were there. It took a bit of time to assemble, but relatively easy to do. I love it!

    BalasHapus