Sabtu, 09 Oktober 2010

excellent solution

X Mat Foldable Training Mat 18 Inch

X Mat Foldable Training Mat 18 Inch

I'm surprised that so many complained about shipping on this to the point that Amazon has pulled the product. I'm glad I ordered mine before they pulled it. The only shipping problem I had was that UPS lost my first one - but I think it was an intentional loss. The driver left a note on the door that he tried to deliver it and no one was home but it was an upstairs delivery and I think he just didn't want to carry it upstairs to our in-town apartment. (the panel is for our lake house.) We were home sitting feet away from the door the day he left the note on the door. There was no way he knocked - besides the fact that they leave packages at the door all the time anyway. So when we complained to UPS, suddenly, after being "out for delivery" for 2 days, they could not find our panel and we ended up having Amazon replace it - which is important here. This is why we buy these things from Amazon. Amazon shipped a replacement where other retailers might not be so quick about it. But you just don't (can't) lose such a big heavy box. Someone involved has a new panel - that's my opinion. So, for the sake of all those others who need one, I hope Amazon put it back in inventory soon. Shipping problems were not Amazon's fault.

My second panel arrived without issue. There were no dings and no scratches. Had there been dings or scratches I would not have cared. A bent corner can easily be straightened. It's an electrical panel, not a piece of furniture. Paired with an ECSBPK01 manual generator interlock, it allowed me to create a safe means for connecting a generator during power outages - critical since we have to keep a refrigerator going for medical purposes. Using this prevents the temptation to use suicide cords - not that I was tempted but a lot of people kept telling me it was easier and cheaper than doing it right. I'm not an electrician but I'm quite electrically savvy after many years of electronics and electrical work. In my area there is no requirement for a building permit or inspection so I am allowed to change the panel on my own. So, for me, it is legal and I have the know-how, interest, and time so it makes sense. If you lack any of these, get an electrician to do it for you. Estimate I had was about 400 for the panel and 700 for installation. It's much cheaper than fire damage or medical bills if you don't know what you're doing but if you can do it you can save nearly a thousand dollars.

Get your X Mat Foldable Training Mat 18 Inch Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I HAVE 3 CATS THAT ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SLEEP ON MY RECLINER CHAIR OR ON MY VELVET SOFA SET. I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME VACUUMING ALL OF THE PET HAIR DAILY. I GOT THE X-MATS AND THEY AVOID THE SOFA AND CHAIRS TOTALLY. I FEEL GOOD THAT ITS A DETERRENT AND UNCOMFORTABLE IF THEY DECIDED TO "TEST" THE X-MATS AND SIT ON THEM, BUT IT CAN NOT HURT THE CATS.

    BalasHapus
  2. Our dog was having anxiety attacks when it rained outside and would immediately choose one particular piece of furniture to attack during these storms. After putting the training mats by the furniture it has kept the dog away and the dog has not chosen another piece of furniture. It's made for a much more relaxed environment with an easyto use product.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have 6 dogs, ranging from 13 pounds up to 115 pounds and 3 cats. I tried 2 of these mats for my chairs to see if they would work and ended up buying 18 more. Nobody, but nobody wants to sit on them. The only thing they don't prevent is the cats jumping up on the top of the chairs to lay down. That I can live with. Occassionally the Jack Russell jumps up and tries to lay down but he eventually gives up and lays on the dog beds.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought these to keep the dogs off the new furniture. They work great! My smaller dog jumped on them several times before she finally got the hint, but my larger dog caught on right away. They even keep my cat from laying on the furniture, though he will walk on them. Even though I forget to put them on the couch sometimes, the dogs still will not jump up. That's pretty good, considering they were allowed on the old couch!

    BalasHapus
  5. I got five of these originally to keep our kitties off our off-white sofa, not because of fur, but because one of them throws up all over the place. It took only a short period of time for all the kitties to realize that the sofa was no longer comfortable. I didn't even have to leave them on the sofa. Then, we started having problems with stray cats coming to the house and getting our kitties all excited by pawing at the windows of our screened-in porch. I took the X-Mats and placed them so the stray cats couldn't get past them on the stairs leading to the porch. Worked perfectly; our cats no longer go bananas and destroy things because rude strange cats are taunting them.

    Very practical training tool, even for strays.

    BalasHapus
  6. I liked the first set I got so much i oredered more. Works great at keeping cats away from spraying on curtain and furniture.

    BalasHapus
  7. I love this product. I own two Dogue de Bordeaux's. (Turner and Hooch) And they dont go near these mats. They do the trick. Less slober in critical areas of the home.

    BalasHapus
  8. These mats are fantastic! They keep our cats off of the furniture. They may not look pretty but they defintely work. It would be better if they came in different colors though so they could match the furniture a little better but it's good that they stand out so an unsuspecting person doesn't sit on them.

    BalasHapus