Jumat, 29 Oktober 2010

Pet crate "apartment"

End Table Crate Medium Mahogany

End Table Crate Medium Mahogany

I was so excited (keyword being WAS) to get this book and read it, but after my emotions were just shot to hell I'm not sure anymore. Maybe I should start at the beginning my Kye, my sweet, sweet Kye, "if you trace anymore scars, Phoenix, I will come undone." I love him there's just no other words to describe how much I do, "it doesn't mean I wouldn't want you to find out exactly how many scars I have." His voice lowered. "It doesn't mean that at all. "He tweaked the curl again. "I like it short. The sun has brightened it." There were some moments I just like ABOUT EFFING TIME!! "And with that, his mouth slanted over mine, the soft press of his lips the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted." Kye and Stone realize that love it sometimes hurts, and Kye my sweet, loving Kye knows always just what to say, "Kye's gaze searched mine. "It is supposed to hurt. The best kind of love always hurts like hell." (tearing up here and I can't say why) We meet a lot of new characters that I could tell will be around in the upcoming books, (sorry I'm really crying while writing this,) there was one scene my heart stopped and I couldn't finish the book (well I did but I was really unfocused so I had to go back and re-read it over and over again.)
Thump.
And then nothing...
Nothing.
(Sorry trying to collect myself to finish this review) Cadeyrn, he's really sweet, reminds me of well I can't put my finger on who he reminds me of. "He leaned forward, his mouth near my ear. "For out of the ashes of devastation will arise a phoenix, an omen, a child born under the Harvest Moon," Cadeyrn recited, his breath stirring the small hairs along my neck. It was the prophecy, the lines from the Book of Truth. "This child," Cadeyrn whispered, "will be born of forbidden magick, born to bring two nations together." I mean I thought we were getting a sneaky peak into the next book but then I realized he was talking about Stone.

Get your End Table Crate Medium Mahogany Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This replaces a large table to fit over a crate. We are enjuying this much more. Toby loves it. It is solidly built looks nice in the family room. No complaints in anyway. It went together quickly and easily. I love it. I can recommend this product.

    BalasHapus