Sabtu, 30 Oktober 2010

Perfect!

Whitmor 6581 2711 Woven Strap Espresso

Whitmor 6581 2711 Woven Strap Espresso

I was so excited (keyword being WAS) to get this book and read it, but after my emotions were just shot to hell I'm not sure anymore. Maybe I should start at the beginning my Kye, my sweet, sweet Kye, "if you trace anymore scars, Phoenix, I will come undone." I love him there's just no other words to describe how much I do, "it doesn't mean I wouldn't want you to find out exactly how many scars I have." His voice lowered. "It doesn't mean that at all. "He tweaked the curl again. "I like it short. The sun has brightened it." There were some moments I just like ABOUT EFFING TIME!! "And with that, his mouth slanted over mine, the soft press of his lips the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted." Kye and Stone realize that love it sometimes hurts, and Kye my sweet, loving Kye knows always just what to say, "Kye's gaze searched mine. "It is supposed to hurt. The best kind of love always hurts like hell." (tearing up here and I can't say why) We meet a lot of new characters that I could tell will be around in the upcoming books, (sorry I'm really crying while writing this,) there was one scene my heart stopped and I couldn't finish the book (well I did but I was really unfocused so I had to go back and re-read it over and over again.)
Thump.
And then nothing...
Nothing.
(Sorry trying to collect myself to finish this review) Cadeyrn, he's really sweet, reminds me of well I can't put my finger on who he reminds me of. "He leaned forward, his mouth near my ear. "For out of the ashes of devastation will arise a phoenix, an omen, a child born under the Harvest Moon," Cadeyrn recited, his breath stirring the small hairs along my neck. It was the prophecy, the lines from the Book of Truth. "This child," Cadeyrn whispered, "will be born of forbidden magick, born to bring two nations together." I mean I thought we were getting a sneaky peak into the next book but then I realized he was talking about Stone.

Get your Whitmor 6581 2711 Woven Strap Espresso Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I purchased the Whitmor 6581-2711 Woven Strap Shelf Tote in Espresso. The color I see on my monitor is what I received and the dimensions were as described. To me, it looks expensive but really seems durable and so far has been easy to clean. I wanted it to hold papers, mail, magazines, and everything else I toss on my counter. Now my clutter is in one place and looks fabulous! This was the perfect depth for me as it holds plenty with room to spare but ISN'T too tall where it would look out of place/visually unbalanced. Just my take on it :)

    BalasHapus
  2. We needed someplace to store our newspapers and magazines until recycling day. Two of these side by side under the piano bench are perfect! Read your media, throw it in its respective bin and your house stays neat and tidy 'til recycle day!

    BalasHapus
  3. Would buy again! These are very sturdy baskets and come in convenient sizes. Wish they came in more colors, though. I am using them on coffee table shelves, and they look great and are holding up beautifully.

    BalasHapus
  4. Needed new baskets to slide under my futon since the ones I had been using were too tall. Perfect size, perfect color.

    BalasHapus
  5. The baskets arrived in a timely fashion, well packaged. They are exactly as described and we couldn't be more pleased.

    BalasHapus
  6. I use one for incoming newspapers, one for incoming magazines, and a third for the recycling - low profile fits under the bed as well as on shelves of various stacking organizers....

    BalasHapus
  7. Better than expected! Good quality material that will hold up well. This is quite large - typical CityPages/The Onion type paper size. Handles seem sturdy. Overall, a very good product. Would recommend.

    BalasHapus
  8. I recently received this basket as a gift. The color is nice and dark. The basket seems to be well made and very sturdy. The woven style is nice and contemporary without losing a warmth. This basket would go well in modern homes that want to keep up with the current style but not look cold.

    BalasHapus
  9. We had been using an old cheap basket near the front door in the living room to store a few paperbacks in the bottom and to throw newspapers across the top until we took them out for recycling. It was slowly falling apart and I needed to replace it. Once I started looking at different products on Amazon.com, I decided to replace it with this "basket". I'm so happy I did. With the way we are using it, I don't think it will ever wear out! We are extremely satified with the product!

    BalasHapus