Selasa, 12 Oktober 2010

Beautiful!!

Modus Furniture Drawer Dresser Chocolate

Modus Furniture Drawer Dresser Chocolate

I've been living in my apartment for 2 nearly months before I realized I had "overlooked" the fact that I don't have a vacuum cleaner. So I looked around online at reviews and etc. I ended up with this vacuum.

First of all, when I moved in, the apartment did a fantastic job cleaning up, the carpet had been shampooed and cleaned. I also do not wear shoes inside. So to the naked eye...my carpet looked pretty clean...no dirt, visible blemishes...etc.

I bought this vacuum from Fry's, they were running an online special for $47.99. Assembly was pretty straight forward. My first impression was at how light this thing was. It didn't feel cheap and flimsy...but still light.

Anyway, I vacuumed my entire apartment including the hard floor areas. As mentioned above to the naked eye...my floors looked reasonably clean, so you can imagine my surprise when I turned it off and took the filter out...it was full. Kind of gross really but it shows how well this thing works on carpet with nothing visible on it.

For those of you who say this vacuum has weak suction, you obviously have a defective product or simply didn't assembly it properly. Or the simplier reason is probably that you're used to a more powerful expensive vacuum.

For the performance you get and the price you pay...this thing is a steal.

I haven't owned it that long but I'll edit my review should anything come up!

Get your Modus Furniture Drawer Dresser Chocolate Now!

4 komentar:

  1. This is a pretty heavy piece of furniture... couldn't believe the price when I got to see the real quality of this product. I am very pleased and it looks beautiful! The delivery service was very efficient as well; product arrived before the estimated date.

    BalasHapus
  2. I LOVE this dresser! I am so so happy with the purchase. It came fully assembled and is real wood and very sturdy. And the best part is that it's beautiful. I haven't seen another dresser like this before and can't say enough good things about it.

    BalasHapus
  3. I was a little hesitant buying such a large piece of furniture over the internet especially not being able to see it in person but I must say I couldn't have been more pleased. Like the other reviewer said it is a solid and very heavy piece of furniture. The quality of this dresser was impressive for the price. I love it and couldn't have been happier with this purchase.

    BalasHapus