Jumat, 03 Desember 2010

Perfect Match

Coaster 29 Inch Dining Barstool Walnut

Coaster 29 Inch Dining Barstool Walnut

I love this product and it is hard to find. I bought 12 bottles last time and it ran out recently - when I could not find the spray bottle in any store, I bought Windex. This is an excellent all purpose cleaner, but really shines on windows. I tried to use the Windex on my car windshield, but after trying 6 (YES 6) times with Windex - it only smeared the grime around, I found a battle of Dirtex on my boat with a tiny amount left and it was enough to spray on the driver side and I could clear enough of the grime of Windex to see through. That was it, I headed right to the internet and ordered more Dirtex. I don't know why Savogran does not expand on this product - it out does Windex by a factor of 100. You can find the compressed air can version, but the spray bottle is not on any shelves - what a pity.

Get your Coaster 29 Inch Dining Barstool Walnut Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Marquita Livingston16 November 2010 pukul 07.32

    I was nervous about ordering these from the internet sight unseen, but after reading the reviews I took a chance. Glad I did! Great style, beautiful high quality wood, easy to assemble (and we have a low tolerance for assembly). Definitely a satisfied customer, especially for the price.

    BalasHapus
  2. The Coaster Barstools were a great investment. Easy to assemble and comfortable. Having a seat in the kitchen while I'm cooking takes a load off tired knees.

    BalasHapus
  3. These are absolutely the best stools I have found. They are cheaper than any others I have seen and twice as sturdy. They came packaged great, just a lot of cutting to get them out of the box. Great product, and I would recommend to everyone.

    BalasHapus
  4. Some people think Coaster is a knock off of higher end furniture, but I love these stools. Everything is great, from the aged-look of the wood staining, the contoured seat which has a hand-crafted look, and the stability after assembly. I'm glad to have them displayed and used around my kitchen island.

    BalasHapus
  5. These bar stools are simple but sturdy and very attractive. They look like they cost at least twice as much.
    Well packaged and timely delivery-can't ask for more...

    BalasHapus
  6. Solid, sturdy and beautiful! Exactly what I was looking for, the finish is a true dark walnut and matches my existing furniture perfectly. Easy to assemble, and a great value for the money.

    BalasHapus
  7. Easy to assemble with a solid wood top. They look great and are comfortable to sit in. Great price for this product.

    BalasHapus
  8. I have been looking for this style barstool for couple of years in a finish that would match my dining set. Had all but given up when I found this one at Chair King while looking at patio furniture. Since I missed their sale, I decided to try my luck online and found this set (same brand) $20 cheaper than even the sale price at Chair King. They are a perfect match to my dining set! The only difficulty I had was tightening the screws. I totally stripped 1 of the allen wrenches in an effort to get 2 of the screws secured enough for stability. Small price to pay for my complete happiness!

    BalasHapus