Jumat, 17 Desember 2010

Great

Artisan Modern Black Storage Rack

Artisan Modern Black Storage Rack

We bought this crib 5-1/2 years ago when our daughter was just born. She used it for three years (as a crib and converted into a toddler bed), and our son has been using it the past 2.5 years. So it has been constantly used every night for 5.5 years, and is as good as new. Of course some minor scratches (teething stages), but nothing unexpected from a baby's crib. It still looks great. And my 3 kids jump up and down it in (all at the same time) and it has proven very sturdy. We've put it together, converted it to a todder bed, converted it back, disassembled and reassembled when we moved, and converted to a toddler bed again. Through all the wear and tear and taking apart and putting back together, it has stood the test of time (and kids) very well. I don't have a single concern with it's sturdiness or anything else. So reassuring that our crib is very sturdy and safe, given all the crib recalls over the past several years. I would absolutely buy this crib again, and fully recommend it to anyone. Great crib!

Get your Artisan Modern Black Storage Rack Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Love love love the stand. Its cool modern looking makes a great new furniture addition . I was worried it wouldn't be sturdy but it works great.

    BalasHapus
  2. i wanted a dvd rack that wouldn't take a lot of floor space.
    this one is sturdy enough standing in the corner.

    loaded it up with standard (not blu-ray) dvds.
    they fight fine with and without outer jackets.

    wii games fit nicely.
    blu-ray cases fit, but they don't look right in the big slots.

    more than satisfied.

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this dvd storage rack...i bought 2 last year and needed another one recently. I have mine mounted to the wall and have gotten several compliments on them. Very sturdy and fairly easy to install. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get away from the boring dvd storage options!

    BalasHapus
  4. I ended up ordering 3 of these racks; I love the creative possibilities - mine are turned on a diagonal on the wall (see customer image).

    BalasHapus
  5. Looks nice and is heavy enough that it does not fall over. I have chosen to keep it on the floor and not hand it on the wall.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is one of the most unique DVD towers I have come across. I just received it today and let me tell you it looks awsome in my living room. The amount of DVDs this tower holds is just right and they look great displayed in it. This is one of my best purchases yet.

    BalasHapus
  7. It was exactly what i was looking for in a storage rack. Sits well on the carpeted floor and even the cats can't knock it over!

    BalasHapus