Sabtu, 04 Desember 2010

awesome!

Dorel Home Products Sleeper Chocolate

Dorel Home Products Sleeper Chocolate

I love this product and it is hard to find. I bought 12 bottles last time and it ran out recently - when I could not find the spray bottle in any store, I bought Windex. This is an excellent all purpose cleaner, but really shines on windows. I tried to use the Windex on my car windshield, but after trying 6 (YES 6) times with Windex - it only smeared the grime around, I found a battle of Dirtex on my boat with a tiny amount left and it was enough to spray on the driver side and I could clear enough of the grime of Windex to see through. That was it, I headed right to the internet and ordered more Dirtex. I don't know why Savogran does not expand on this product - it out does Windex by a factor of 100. You can find the compressed air can version, but the spray bottle is not on any shelves - what a pity.

Get your Dorel Home Products Sleeper Chocolate Now!

7 komentar:

  1. This is a nice, compact chair/sleeper which we use in our office. We've had guest sleep on it and they have said it's comfortable. The sleeper can only fit one person but sits 2.

    BalasHapus
  2. The love seat fits perfectly in my computer room. It is exactly what I needed and is of the highest quality for the price. I thoroughly am enjoying it and truly appreciate the timeliness of receiving my order. Thank you so much.

    BalasHapus
  3. Henrietta Cleveland21 Desember 2011 pukul 13.32

    I love this sofa. I live in a small dorm and I needed a little couch that would become a bed for when my friends came to visit, and I LOVE this one. It is super light and comes assembled, and folds out as a bed that fits 2 people well. Won't fit a tall guy completely, but it does the job. I didn't want a futon because I find them ugly and too big, and I LOVE this one. It's not appropriate for a house or a proper living room couch, but for a dorm, it does exactly the job. I'm so happy!

    BalasHapus
  4. My daughter has an awkward nook in her room, too big for a chair but too small for most other types of seating. This fits in perfectly and she and up to three of her friends can sit on it (two comfortably). Plus it folds out for sleepovers!

    It's not top quality, no, but for the price it's pretty good and has been very useful. With a couple of throw pillows it looks quite nice.

    BalasHapus
  5. We got this for my sons room and love it! It is a great reading nook and folds out fo sleepovers!

    BalasHapus
  6. Just what I needed for my very small grandchildren wouldn't recommend it for an adult not that comfortable but for a 5 and 7 yr old it's just fine for a quick sleep over.

    BalasHapus